Questions about root progs.

kenstar

Reaction score
Since a lot of users here root, I figured this would be a good place to ask my question about certain programs. I just rooted for the first time with z4. I am learning a lot off these forums. So far I got the SetCPU. Is there any others worth mentioning that is a must for having root?

Is the Titanium BU Pro a must have? So, correct me if I am wrong, but these programs just back up all your contacts and app correct? And when it backs it up, it all saves to the SD card?

I am aware of the PRO version being able to "freeze." But I remember reading of a way you can rename the files, I am guessing manually?

Thanks.

E1337Hax

Reaction score
Since a lot of users here root, I figured this would be a good place to ask my question about certain programs. I just rooted for the first time with z4. I am learning a lot off these forums. So far I got the SetCPU. Is there any others worth mentioning that is a must for having root?

Is the Titanium BU Pro a must have? So, correct me if I am wrong, but these programs just back up all your contacts and app correct? And when it backs it up, it all saves to the SD card?

I am aware of the PRO version being able to "freeze." But I remember reading of a way you can rename the files, I am guessing manually?

Thanks.

Titanium backup is great for situations like if you change ROMs a lot and don't want to lose your contacts, texts etc. Another that may be useful is that if you watch movies or Youtube a lot of your phone, get LED hack. its shuts off the LED's on the bottom of your phone so they don't shine bright when you watch it.

Hope that helps,