Question

Duece

Reaction score
When if ever, will D2G get gingerbread? Not diggin the most current update, it seems that my d is actually running slower.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

MegaThrasher

Reaction score
I just got GB pushed to me today. I was on the one that was pulled before but I had to get a warranty replacement for a borked touchscreen.

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
When if ever, will D2G get gingerbread? Not diggin the most current update, it seems that my d is actually running slower.

which most current update do you have?

2.3.3 / 4.5.608 the current update, gingerbread, has been out for a week or so

OP
D

Duece

Reaction score
Had an update pushed to me today, so I'm running 2.3.3, and 4.5.608

OP
D

Duece

Reaction score
And another thing, I just ran quadrant on my D2G, right next to another D2G, my scored a 1200 to a 1745 on the other D2G, don't get why mine is not performing.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
What mods did the other one have? Yours seems pretty low, I could easily get a 1600 on stock GB.

Quadrant is inconsistent though, so while that score was a 1200, you could run it again and get 1800...

Boot Manager

OP
D

Duece

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I was thinkin, hers didn't have any mods I don't think, but I could be wrong, I was just shocked to see that so low, prior to gb I outscored everything including the nexus 2.2

And a new note, just tried to use my camera, and a location tag message pops up for about 2 seconds, and then it goes right back to my homescreen, I'm really disliking GB right now, I hope they do an update to fix this crap.

Last edited:

vikramsingh

Reaction score
I got GB update a month ago. The phone has been quite fast...not slower than Froyo for sure. On Quadrant I get anywhere from 1700+ to 2100. Never lower than 1700.

Cheers!