Question to whose received Jelly Bean

jtc303

Reaction score
My battery is just getting better... I never let it drain all the way but doing a little math it would end up about 13-14 hours screen on time per full charge...love this thing :)

°||MaxxHD||°

pksopp

Reaction score
My battery is just getting better... I never let it drain all the way but doing a little math it would end up about 13-14 hours screen on time per full charge...love this thing :)

°||MaxxHD||°

That seems incredible. Do you mean unplugged vs screen on? Right now I'm at 95% after having the screen on for 9 minutes, but unplugged for 3 hours. I'd put my screen-on range at right around 2.9 hours with those stats, but in the past i've had the phone unplugged for more than 48 hours of regular use (a few calls, lots of texting/fb, a few games, lots of camera/dropbox)

jtc303

Reaction score
That seems incredible. Do you mean unplugged vs screen on? Right now I'm at 95% after having the screen on for 9 minutes, but unplugged for 3 hours. I'd put my screen-on range at right around 2.9 hours with those stats, but in the past i've had the phone unplugged for more than 48 hours of regular use (a few calls, lots of texting/fb, a few games, lots of camera/dropbox)

Yea screen on time meaning phone unlocked and in use..Im amazed myself...this is even better than my rooted/tweaked razr maxx...and Im still stock on my maxxHD

||Samsung Galaxy Tab2.0||

4low4fun

Reaction score
And why would that be?

A new update needs to index all your files which means it's always working in the background sorting and remembering what's where. The more files/apps/pictures/text messages the longer it will take to index.

djspy

Reaction score
Have you been using Google now and Google voice search? That drains the battery a lot.