Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I am still waiting on my Pixel XL to arrive. I need one of you guys to check something for me.

On the Pixel is S Note available in the play store? I found a Pen that works Great on the S5 - S7. I also know that it works Great on the Pixel. I Tried it on the Pixel. Today I seen S Note in the play store. I just want to find out is it only available for Samsung devices or if it can be downloaded to any Android device. Thank you in advance for your help!

e309a38bcdc1f11f3482126e5e6ac1b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Razzii

Reaction score
Sorry to be the bearer of bad new but it's only available for Samsung

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I am still waiting on my Pixel XL to arrive. I need one of you guys to check something for me.

On the Pixel is S Note available in the play store? I found a Pen that works Great on the S5 - S7. I also know that it works Great on the Pixel. I Tried it on the Pixel. Today I seen S Note in the play store. I just want to find out is it only available for Samsung devices or if it can be downloaded to any Android device. Thank you in advance for your help!

e309a38bcdc1f11f3482126e5e6ac1b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk
OK I have seen the Pixel commercial on the TV will somebody explain what it does different from other phones so I don't have to google it? LOL

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
OK I have seen the Pixel commercial on the TV will somebody explain what it does different from other phones so I don't have to google it? LOL
The Pixel is Google's newest phone, it's replacing the Nexus series. A pure Android phone sold by Google.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
It costs nearly twice as much as A Nexus phone, you know like Apple phones.

I would love to have sNote, I miss that and basically the pen in general. Quick note I also miss.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
The Pixel is Google's newest phone, it's replacing the Nexus series. A pure Android phone sold by Google.

How's the hardware specs can you post em?

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I just checked out the articles and unless I'm missing something there's no specific wow feature that jumps out at me what am I missing?

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I just checked out the articles and unless I'm missing something there's no specific wow feature that jumps out at me what am I missing?

Nothing. That's why the pixel is a flop.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score

The Google experience from fit to finish, which is superior to anything else. But if it's Ghz and RAM you're looking for, keep looking.

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I tried in store ok phone but only really good selling feature is its claim to have the best camera so I wouldn't need this phone but photographers might

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I tried in store ok phone but only really good selling feature is its claim to have the best camera so I wouldn't need this phone but photographers might

Real Photogs don't use cell phones for photos. Ever!

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Real Photogs don't use cell phones for photos. Ever!

You obviously don't know how to take a photo.
Unless you intend on spending 8-10 grand on a camera and it's various lenses, most modern day cellphones have the ability to take absolutely incredible photos. Low light sensors and the ability to shoot in raw is all most people need. (and the knowledge of how to adjust their settings for the various conditions)
Most folks aren't interested in spending that much money on a setup just to take pictures of family, vacations etc.

S5 tap'n