? Question about Samsung Warranties ?

PhreighnQ

Reaction score
Does anyone know how strict Samsung is about warranty exchanges of rooted devices. I have had my Droid 4 replaced multiple times for hardware failures even though I had rooted it and that was flagged on the phone.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how strict Samsung is about warranty exchanges of rooted devices. I have had my Droid 4 replaced multiple times for hardware failures even though I had rooted it and that was flagged on the phone.
Lol!!!!,no you did not just say that.

Sent from my Note 3 rockin Jelly Bean 4.3

OP
PhreighnQ

PhreighnQ

Reaction score
Lol!!!!,no you did not just ask that.

Sent from my Note 3 rockin Jelly Bean 4.3

I would never try to get a device I bricked replaced under warranty. The problems I have had are no longer getting service and the phone no longer recognizing the sim card.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I moved this to the Note 3 forum & out of our News section, since you replied in a thread about that device. As Crankintopwater69 says, you had the wrong forum

OP
PhreighnQ

PhreighnQ

Reaction score
I moved this to the Note 3 forum & out of our News section, since you replied in a thread about that device. As Crankintopwater69 says, you had the wrong forum

This isn't the right forum for my question. I was asking about Samsung in general not the Note 3 specifically.