QUAKE 3 On Droid!!

jphudy

Reaction score
Please refer to this page including the video. Props to anyone that can help post good links to download the quake files needed for install!!! I want this - it even says network support is available!

Android Bounty: Fully working Quake 2 and 3 ported to Droid – Android and Me

Oh, BTW, anyone that wonders what about the Moto Droid is outstanding in compared to the N1, it is the keyboard. Try, just TRY, to play a NES, SNES, SEGA, etc. emulator on the touch screen. Lucky for us, we have hard keys to bind to!!

korky122

Reaction score
looks impossible to control. like all fps games on touch screen devices.

OP
J

jphudy

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree - BUT, I think we may be able to convince the dev to bind the "head look" control to keys on the left part of the keyboard. "A", "D", "W", and "Z", maybe??

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Props to anyone that can help post good links to download the quake files needed for install!!!
That would be illegal unless they were linking to files from the Q3 demo. FYI, there are already Q3 threads in the games forum (where they should be).

korky122

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree - BUT, I think we may be able to convince the dev to bind the "head look" control to keys on the left part of the keyboard. "A", "D", "W", and "Z", maybe??

that would feel weird.

iPirate

Reaction score
FPS would be awesome but someone needs to come up with great controls