Quadrant test results, is this decent?

Erikbal

Reaction score
I downloaded quadrant and ran a test on my phone, this is a screen shot from it. I have no idea how this works or what these numbers mean. Is this a decent result for the Droid 4? Thanks guns.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375112996552.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375112996552.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 423
OP
E

Erikbal

Reaction score
Nobody?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I personally don't believe in any type of benchmark scores as they don't reflect real world use. Benchmarks are just numbers with your hardware being pushed to its limit and it's a limit that you'll hardly ever reach unless you're a gamer and play alot of games on your phone/tablet. Also, benchmark apps aren't optimized for each device making their numbers even more meaningless.

If you want to understand what those numbers means then a simple google search would answer your question, maybe even the "help" function in the app itself (if it has one) would also answer that. I say you just delete Quadrant and forget about it as it serves no real purpose other than to compare numbers that aren't read very accurately against another phone.

In a nutshell this is what they score: a benchmark test that times certain parameters/speeds of calculations as a representation of performance, nothing more

Just my .02

KaChow

Reaction score
Quadrant is really overrated, it was commonly used a few years ago as a benchmarking tool, but I tend to find outdated. It just seems as though the Developer kept using the same screens and scoring methodology. If you are really interested in finding out how your device stacks up with others and the competition, I suggest using AnTuTu Benchmark, here is the link. It happens to be a more solid benchmark tool than Quadrant ever was, really when it comes to Benchmarking the newest devices tend to almost always hold the highest scores, well and the devices that are easily Unlockable and run extremely high cpu levels hold the highest scores as well.

There is another app that I would recommend as just happens to be better overall then the Benchmarks. Try this it will give you an excellent idea of how your phone is performing. Enjoy!

OP
E

Erikbal

Reaction score
Thanks guys!