1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Putting Droid into monitor mode

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by dbthegrandtour, Jan 16, 2011.

1. dbthegrandtour

dbthegrandtour New Member

So I am completely New to Droid developing. What I want to do is at very least be able to put a droid into monitor mode and make an app using it. I have been searching around online for a while now and the best I can come up with is people saying that you must use the NDK and then pointing to the wifi tethering source code on google. I am now finding little things talking about changing the drivers as well, but I am still pretty lost. I am hoping someone could either point me to a tutorial about this or tell me what my first step would be as far as coding or changing code would be or even what I need to be looking at. Any info would be much appreciated

Thanks,
    Db
  2. godSINken

godSINken New Member

any luck ?

im prety much trying the same thaing
Search tags for this page

android monitor mode

droid 3 monitor mode
droid 4 monitor mode
droid bionic monitor mode
droid incredible monitor mode