Purchase bionic 299.99 and get extended battery for $25 thats 50% off!!!!

spider210

Reaction score
Heard this is the deal going on tomorrow

Purchase bionic 299.99 and get extended battery for $25 which is 50% off at verizon!!! Good deal guys

Not sure if that means normal battery going to have horrible battery life or what, but slick deal!!!

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
One reviewer said he got 5+ hours of streaming video via WiFi and 3+ hours of hotspot use to 2 devices.
Sounds pretty solid to me.

Thats on the stock battery BTW.

yiannis

Reaction score
I have chargers everywhere and would only use the extended battery when travelling out of the country. So the question would be whether the second battery that would not get too much use would gradually lose its capacity to hold charge... Thanks for posting though, it's appealing.

Tegamal

Reaction score
I hope this is true, because I will be hitting up my store in about 3 hours!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Tegamal

Reaction score
Got the extended battery because the salesman confirmed the 50% promo, but noticed on the receipt later he charged me full price. Called up calmly, explained the mishap, they were more than happy to credit my account.

6 hours of moderate use, still at 70%!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

hoosiercub

Reaction score
was/is this still good? I did the transaction first thing this morning over the phone and she didn't say anything about it, in fact when I asked about accessories and such, she said there wasn't anything available for her to sell yet :(

ajjaeger

Reaction score
I got the Bionic Costco bundle today which came with an extra (normal size) battery and battery charger among the other accessories. I don't think I've played with mine enough to give a good opinion on the battery life, but I'm thinking that the dual processor may be a juice sucker. The Bionic does get much hotter than my old OG. For those on the fence about upgrading, my first impressions of the device are great.

JRobzilla

Reaction score
I wonder if I'll be able to call and get this price still today. I was never informed of that promo (hell, I even asked how much the extended battery and was told the full price) so perhaps I can guilt them into it. :)

LostRedneck

Reaction score
got the extended battery with the promo, 17 hours of moderate to heavy use batery was at 50% after coming from a t-bolt's 4 hour life on standby it is a welcome change