1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Purchase bionic 299.99 and get extended battery for $25 thats 50% off!!!!

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Accessories' started by spider210, Sep 7, 2011.

1. spider210

spider210 New Member

Heard this is the deal going on tomorrow

Purchase bionic 299.99 and get extended battery for $25 which is 50% off at verizon!!! Good deal guys

Not sure if that means normal battery going to have horrible battery life or what, but slick deal!!!
  2. Speeding Wheels

Speeding Wheels New Member

One reviewer said he got 5+ hours of streaming video via WiFi and 3+ hours of hotspot use to 2 devices.
    Sounds pretty solid to me.

Thats on the stock battery BTW.
  3. yiannis

yiannis New Member

I have chargers everywhere and would only use the extended battery when travelling out of the country. So the question would be whether the second battery that would not get too much use would gradually lose its capacity to hold charge... Thanks for posting though, it's appealing.
  4. Tegamal

Tegamal New Member

I hope this is true, because I will be hitting up my store in about 3 hours!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  5. Tegamal

Tegamal New Member

Got the extended battery because the salesman confirmed the 50% promo, but noticed on the receipt later he charged me full price. Called up calmly, explained the mishap, they were more than happy to credit my account.

6 hours of moderate use, still at 70%!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  6. hoosiercub

hoosiercub New Member

was/is this still good? I did the transaction first thing this morning over the phone and she didn't say anything about it, in fact when I asked about accessories and such, she said there wasn't anything available for her to sell yet :(
  7. ajjaeger

ajjaeger New Member

I got the Bionic Costco bundle today which came with an extra (normal size) battery and battery charger among the other accessories. I don't think I've played with mine enough to give a good opinion on the battery life, but I'm thinking that the dual processor may be a juice sucker. The Bionic does get much hotter than my old OG. For those on the fence about upgrading, my first impressions of the device are great.
  8. JRobzilla

JRobzilla New Member

I wonder if I'll be able to call and get this price still today. I was never informed of that promo (hell, I even asked how much the extended battery and was told the full price) so perhaps I can guilt them into it. :)
  9. LostRedneck

LostRedneck New Member

got the extended battery with the promo, 17 hours of moderate to heavy use batery was at 50% after coming from a t-bolt's 4 hour life on standby it is a welcome change
Search tags for this page

50 of 299.99

whats is 50% from 299.99