Extended Battery+Cover 50% off

GoBears

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just logged onto my Verizon to browse for an extended battery and when I added it to the cart it was only 25 bucks billable to my account. Don't know why it was discounted, but I figured I'd share it just in case anyone else can take advantage. I'm an existing customer and I traded for my bionic on Craigslist.

GoBears!

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
awesome, it has been on sale since the day the bionic came out just, f y I :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
GoBears

GoBears

Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the FYI! I didn't know so maybe someone else reading doesn't know that either. This phone sure needs it haha. Any other accessories discounted that you know of?

GoBears!

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the FYI! I didn't know so maybe someone else reading doesn't know that either. This phone sure needs it haha. Any other accessories discounted that you know of?

GoBears!

I meant no disrespect :) I was glad to see it still available at that price!
Most of the other discounts were launch only :-(

by the way... it's only needs the extended battery if you are not rooted, lol. I average 15 hours on my standard battery with moderate too heavy usage everyday!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
GoBears

GoBears

Reaction score
No disrespect taken at all bro, it's all good. :) I'm just so happy that I finally got this phone after 10 months of waiting! Now of course I want to spend tons of cash buying accessories lol. Bionic sure does have some nice add-ons.

GoBears!

jssmith76

Reaction score
After reading this, I just went to verizon's website, and the extended battery with the back cover was on sale for 25% off, not 50%. I was even logged into the site. I guess Verizon don;t like me that much. :angry:

hustler616

Reaction score
After reading this, I just went to verizon's website, and the extended battery with the back cover was on sale for 25% off, not 50%. I was even logged into the site. I guess Verizon don;t like me that much. :angry:

log out of your account, you probably get a 25% discount on your bill as a customer. log out and purchase the battery as a guest and you will get 50% discount.

MrSHFTY

Reaction score
went to the verizon store yesterday and picked it up for $26 and change

jssmith76

Reaction score
log out of your account, you probably get a 25% discount on your bill as a customer. log out and purchase the battery as a guest and you will get 50% discount.

Excellent advice. Thanks man. Worked flawlessly. It's ordered, paid for, and will arrive in 2 days (free shipping). Thanks for clearing up this mess for me. Can't wait to get it, get fully charged and last a day without worrying about charging all the time.