Pulled down an update

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Volume button only let's you change the ringer or media sound depending what's open. You have to walk through 4 steps to change them at the same time

That's a feature that I like. If I want to mute EVERYTHING I press power once and hit VIBRATE or SILENCE from there.

jplemt

Reaction score
I didn't know if it did this before, but if you pull down your settings from the status bar, a long press on the toggle, such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi will turn them on and off, where as a short press will take you to the setting menu. Opposite of how Samsung's toggles work.

TDL1068

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Wow! I didn't know that either! Nice little shortcut!

ChevyParts

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
That's a feature that I like. If I want to mute EVERYTHING I press power once and hit VIBRATE or SILENCE from there.
I like it too. I can adjust the volume on my music without affecting my ringtone and notification volume.

Pologuy

Reaction score
So, do I install this update or wait to see if it screws things up? lol

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Only thing I noticed is the "Temp" in my command center Finally stopped saying it was 22* no matter what.
It still isn't accurate but at least it changes now after the "Update"......

I swear, I either need therapy OR the cell phone nerds need a punch in the nose - because this "Excitement" one feels (me) when I see my phone is "Updating" is pathetic.
I hate to think what would happen if Publishers Clearing House actually showed up at my door.

I see the headlines now, " Man Spontaneously Explodes on Front Porch" video at 11:00.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I didn't know if it did this before, but if you pull down your settings from the status bar, a long press on the toggle, such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi will turn them on and off, where as a short press will take you to the setting menu. Opposite of how Samsung's toggles work.
That's how it worked before the update.

wardo

Reaction score
Thought I would share this. Lost a call today ( probably hasn't happened in over 5 years) called Verizon. The screen shot says the rest.
uploadfromtaptalk1425094611859.png

Never got a call back. Just had the wife try and call me and it won't go through. I can't make calls either. Hopefully they will overnight me a new one

Last edited:

jplemt

Reaction score
When I did my first advanced calling upgrade, they had to completely remove all features from my line, add them all back, and then do a reset on the switch and force it through.

wardo

Reaction score
One hour worth of customer support they finally got my phone to make/receive calls again.

TDL1068

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Congrats on getting it resolved.

wardo

Reaction score
Calls are still staticy and braking up. They are sending a new sim