PS3 or XBOX 360?

mewshi

Reaction score
Heh, speaking of LBP2...

My store (I work at walmart) has LBP2 out already (the 17th)... if I had the money, I would totally buy it just to tick a few people off... :p

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

midgetgrimm

Reaction score
Ok PS3 is not the best. It depends on what you need. If you like online gaming and chatting with online friends than the xbox is for you. PS3 is good for bluray and multiple accounts. Psn is free as opposed to xbl. I have both. Pm any questions

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

midgetgrimm

Reaction score
Call of duty black ops is a joke. The same COD game with a new name. PLAY BATTLEFIELD and play a game that requires skill and tactics not who can spray the most bullets. As for MW2 glitchfare. You are blind if you think that game isn't hacked

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
^Calm down it's just a preference. I love(d) BC2 but it's just a reskined BC1 or 1942. So they're both guilty of this. Not that it's a bad thing; if it isn't broke don't fix it! :)

OP
Hmong_Xiong

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
Everyone! The best thing this world can come up with for now:
Xbox's Kinect + PlayStation 3's 3d = Realistic gaming! Only if they didn't hate and they participate!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

EVIL

Reaction score
PS3. Sony FTW. Bluray, free online, not as many sh!t talkers. No overheating. I love PS3<3

EVIL

Reaction score
I don't know why people love 360 controllers so much. They're CRAP. Huge, clunky, and heavy. The top trigger buttons are too small and they run on batteries! Batteries are effin expensive and they don't last that long. PS3 controllers require no batteries and are rechargable.

UNC

Reaction score
I have a Ps3 and a Wii, but the 360 is the best. All of the multi-platform games are far better than on the Ps3, and those are the only games we can equally compare.

I'm disappointed really, but atleast my internet gaming is free, and I can watch Blu-Rays. I like the exclusives, too.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The only reason that there are not as many foul mouthed players on the PSN is that the ps3 does not come with a head set like all 360's do.

Also I have had the same 360 controller for over 3 years with out any problems and I haven't ever bought AA battery's for it. It came with a rechargeable battery and that works fine.

I will give the D-pad on the PS3 props though because the one on the 360 is total garbage. But the concave control sticks on the 360 are way better than those on the PS3.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App.

1.)http://www.droidforums.net/forum/re...-dummies-guide-android-terminoligy-lingo.html
2.)http://www.droidforums.net/forum/rescue-squad-guides/70875-what-you-need-know-about-rooting.html
3.)http://www.droidforums.net/forum/re...08-multiple-phones-root-them-unroot-them.html

EVIL

Reaction score
Shinanogins. Stilll, 360 is popular. I don't like popular stuff. Popular music, popular movies. I'll be a Playstation Fanboy til the day I die!

UNC

Reaction score
Shinanogins. Stilll, 360 is popular. I don't like popular stuff. Popular music, popular movies. I'll be a Playstation Fanboy til the day I die!

So the Playstation isn't popular?? What about the 100m PS1s? Or the 120m PS2s? Or even the 40m PSPs?

TheShamrock7

Reaction score
I go with the PS3. I have 2 in my house with no problems. I was in game stop before christmas and a lady asked about the 360 issues and he said the hard drives are known to go bad, and that he was on his 10th one.

seancloud

Reaction score
ps3

yea mos definintly go with the ps3. more memory and its easier to put other media such as songs and movies on there. then theres the fact that online play is free and its a more reliable game system.