##program no longer works?

frostyllama

Reaction score
I just installed liberty, I dunno if that has anything to do with it, but it directs me to verizon and says I can no longer program the phone or something like that... Could it possibly be the no throttle mod I installed?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reaction score
I just installed liberty, I dunno if that has anything to do with it, but it directs me to verizon and says I can no longer program the phone or something like that... Could it possibly be the no throttle mod I installed?

Are you talking about this one? (If so it doesn't work on Liberty 1.0, but Kejar said it will be working on Liberty 1.5...It also works fine in stock/rooted form as well.. )

How to Change the Droid X’s Vocoder

Step 1: Open the Dialer app on your Droid X and dial ##7764726. Press the Send button (the green phone symbol).

This number just happens to spells ##PROGRAM, which might help you remember it in the future.
Step 2: Enter 0000000 (that’s seven zeroes) as the password and click Verify.

Step 3: Bask in the glory of Motorola’s hidden programming application. When you’re done basking, open the menu entry 04 Vocode.

Step 4: In this menu, select the option EVRC-B. Press Apply.
That’s it! You will now be enjoying better call quality on your Droid X from just those four simple steps.

OP
F

frostyllama

Reaction score

Are you talking about this one? (If so it doesn't work on Liberty 1.0, but Kejar said it will be working on Liberty 1.5...It also works fine in stock/rooted form as well.. )

How to Change the Droid X’s Vocoder

Step 1: Open the Dialer app on your Droid X and dial ##7764726. Press the Send button (the green phone symbol).

This number just happens to spells ##PROGRAM, which might help you remember it in the future.
Step 2: Enter 0000000 (that’s seven zeroes) as the password and click Verify.

Step 3: Bask in the glory of Motorola’s hidden programming application. When you’re done basking, open the menu entry 04 Vocode.

Step 4: In this menu, select the option EVRC-B. Press Apply.
That’s it! You will now be enjoying better call quality on your Droid X from just those four simple steps.

Yep, Liberty 1.0, that's the problem I guess