Problem with KitKat and App on Desktop.

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by tprisher, May 19, 2014.

1. tprisher

tprisher New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm having a problem that is hard to describe but I'll try. Kitkat is creating random app short cuts and adding blank pages to my desktop. Every time I turn my phone off and back on KitKat creates a new app short on the first page right of my home page. If the page is full of app short cuts that I created then one will be replaced by the random app short cut that KitKat creates. Also new blank pages are created on my desktop. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

2. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,036
    Current Phone Model:
    iPhone 7 Plus JB
    First I have heard of this one. I would do a factory reset and see if the issue goes away. If you have any data you need do a backup first.

3. jimmythegent

jimmythegent Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Yes, its called, this phone blows and I cannot wait for my contract to be up.

4. nepkp

nepkp Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I am almost ready to buy out your contract, just to make the streets safer! I think T-Mobile will buy out your contract. Why don't you put your energy into researching a device that meets your requirements, rather than sacrifice your entire existence to endlessly complain about one phone?

Search tags for this page
razr hd maxx and kit kat wireless problem

razr maxx hd kitkat problems

verizon razr hd kitkat problems