Problem with Forums since 2.2 upgrade

DJTURNz

Reaction score
Many of the forums that I used to browse with my DROID have been effected. I don't use tapatalk or the mobile version of the two sites that I first noticed this with, but I no longer see a reply, quick reply buttons. Also, when I was trying to download the 10.1 Flash beta, I couldn't see the captcha code on my droid screen.

Any thoughts?

I'm not sure if it's since 2.2 or since the Flash, because they were done a couple days apart and I didn't really notice it because I rarely post from my droid, I just catch up on threads.

Any thoughts?

OP
D

DJTURNz

Reaction score
Nobody huh? Are reply buttons a specific type of code?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
This is the first I've heard of this. Have you tried deleting cache and cookies in the browser?

OP
D

DJTURNz

Reaction score
Well, after posting this morning, I went into the settings and reset to defaults. That fixed it, which is weird because I have only ever changed the plugins setting, nothing else.

When I uncheck "Load Images" and refresh the page, the reply, quote, new thread, quick reply buttons all go away. When I check it and refresh, they come back. However, before resetting to defaults, I looked at that and it was already checked. So I don;t know what it was, but resetting the browser settings to default seems to have fixed it.