Problem with facebook

bigkhan

Reaction score
Couple of days ago I started to have a problem with my facebook app. From the navigation page I guess you would call it. Where you could choose if you want to go to different places. At the bottom where it has notifications. From the notifications tab you see where people have commented on threads you have participated in. If i choose one from this menu the comment section that should be at the bottom, for me to make new comments, is not there. I tried to uninstall and reinstall. The first time I opened it the comment section was there. But the next time I opened it the comment section was gone again. Any ideas?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

shaggykid

Reaction score
I'm having the same problems.. if you uninstall and reinstall it works again but soon glitches the comment option.

I believe its a problem with the app

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

shaggykid

Reaction score
All we can do is hope they fix it with the next update. Right a review to let them know

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
bigkhan

bigkhan

Reaction score
I did send one of the bug reports. Just came from nowhere. Was working fine then all the sudden jacked up.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

BhamItGeek

Reaction score
Yep same problem here....It was working fine..and I upgraded my OG to a Razr and installed all my apps and can't comment on anything anyone has posted on...not even when I was the OP.:mad:

thetanurucka

Reaction score
Same issue. i think its an app issue. but i downloaded the the Social Droid App. I like it alot more and you comment lol.
mnight wanna give it a look.