Facebook

Papasmurf

Reaction score
This Might have already been covered but I couldn't find it. I loved the facebook app I had on my storm since it alerted me when someone posted a comment about my status or any comment I would post on theirs. I can't seem to figure it out for this one unless it can't and I just have the email notifications for everything. Thanks.

OP
Papasmurf

Papasmurf

Reaction score
I am using the Facebook widget. I configured the notification to go through but they aren't working.

Dream

Reaction score
The FB app for Andorid lacks major thats for sure, but I am getting all my notifications. Make sure you go into your notifications on Facebook on your pc and make sure "Facebook for Android" is checked.

bamfsig45

Reaction score
The FB app for Andorid lacks major thats for sure, but I am getting all my notifications. Make sure you go into your notifications on Facebook on your pc and make sure "Facebook for Android" is checked.

I just found that check box and checked it. Will I start getting wall comment notifications etc now?

bamfsig45

Reaction score
I think once I checked it I stopped getting email notifications which have worked well so far so I unchecked it to see if I start getting email notifications again.

black04redline

Reaction score
I've been having trouble with this also. My brother has the T-Mobile G1 and gets his notifications sent to his phone. There has to be either an app for it, or a way to set it up in FB. I did have the sms being sent to my phone from FB, but idk if that's the same as what the Droid can do...?

thedaego

Reaction score
there is an application for facebook called 'Bloo' that I have been using recently. Seems to work pretty well.

kellbell

Reaction score
I've had my Droid for a month now and up until the beginning of this week the facebook app was working fine. Now I get an error message when I go to my notifications. Everything else is working fine besides the notification tab. I have tried bloo and its ok but not really a fan. I just want to know what to do because besides the notification problem everything else on the facebook app is working!!!! Also I have made sure on my pc that the facebook for android notification is checked and its still NOT working!

sre123

Reaction score
I've had my Droid for a month now and up until the beginning of this week the facebook app was working fine. Now I get an error message when I go to my notifications. Everything else is working fine besides the notification tab. I have tried bloo and its ok but not really a fan. I just want to know what to do because besides the notification problem everything else on the facebook app is working!!!! Also I have made sure on my pc that the facebook for android notification is checked and its still NOT working!

I have had the same exact problem for almost 1 week now!! No notifications... just keep getting an error message. Probably a problem on FB's end...

Technoman

Reaction score

So where is this check box that you are talking about? I do not see it anywhere on Facebook.