1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Facebook App Errors

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by bolaz, Nov 18, 2009.

1. bolaz

bolaz New Member

Is Anyone else getting errors on the facebook app, when you check your notifications, click on the comment that someone left you and it always gives you an error, when it tries to load the page?
  2. srothkin

srothkin New Member

I'm getting errors any time I try to view my wall.
  3. rlb

rlb New Member

I was getting errors trying to view a link on someone elses wall. Thought it might have been a problem with my phone but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. Hopefully we'll see an app update soon.
  4. bluemsw

bluemsw New Member

I think that the facebook app for the droid sucks. the app for the blackberry worked great. your better off using the mobile site through the browser, the facebook app for the droid doesn't even let you see your inbox messages.