Problem Syncing Google Calendars

ButteredRum

Reaction score
I have multiple calendars set up in Google and have them sync with my Droid. I wasn't having any problems with this feature until today. Suddenly I am unable to sync ALL of my calendars into my Droid calendar app. I can see some of my calendars but not all.

Furthermore, when I try to sync my calendars on my Droid, I keep getting the error message "the process com.android calendar stopped unexpectedly" and then it is forced closed. I've been searching here and on other forums for a solution. I possible solution recommend clearing the Droid calendar storage (some people say calendar backup) and they explain that you can access the calendar storage by going into the main menu -> applications -> manage applications -> calendar -> clear data . However, I don't have any application called "calendar" in my application list. Where can I find the calendar data so that I can clear it and see if this solves my problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

pfranklin

Reaction score
Ditto here, but I only have one calendar. Problem just started this afternoon. Anyone?