Calendar Sync Issues

acls11

Reaction score
I have 2 calendars in my google account. I use icalendar on my mac to keep track of them. I have our local sporting events synced to them "Middle school" in one calendar and "High school" in the other.

The middle school calendar stays synced with my droid x all the time.

The High school does not stay synced on the droid x.

I can get it to sync no problem then after a few days it's gone. I go to icalendar and the gmail account and the events are still there...Just not on the phone.

Both of the calendars are on the same google account.

I have to go into...
Settings
Applications
Manage applications
Running
Calendar Storage
Clear data

Then re-sync the calendar and THEN they appear again. PITB (pain in the butt)

Any insight into this issue would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Daedalus256

Reaction score
Hi all,

Long time lurker here. I have a user whose Calendar will not sync properly. Appointments sync from Outlook -> Pro but not the other way around as I understand. I have checked his calendar and for some reason, it appears twice, both have information in them but not the same. I have tried the following:

- Removing the entire account and resyncing, still shows two calendars
- Clearing cache out of calendar and attempting resync

I have not done a full wipe of the phone but it may be worth a shot. I REALLY wish there was a daily driver ROM around so I could maybe get him onto that but there doesn't seem to be with fission development seemingly on hold.

Is there a way to install the stock 2.2 email client via an APK? I'd be willing to give that a shot. It really just seems like this is a garbage email client as most people who I have on Moto devices have issues with their corporate sync.

Any help would be appreciated.