Problem after ea28 update

fishmstr

Reaction score
Every since I got the update my home key doesn't work. Anybody else having this issue?

Reaction score
Not that but a few other things, other day had battery charging indicator showing phone charging but was no where near being plugged in. also at that time the time was froze on 925 when it was really 10 lucky I caught on or would have been late to work. And just now was checking out e bay and phone shut down saying it was to hot.can't say for sure that any of this is caused by that update, but never happened before it

Froyo would be a just desert

Reaction score
Ever since the update my wife says her Fascinate has locked up more than ever. Waiting on some Frozen Yogurt.

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Dl30 and superclean froyos are working great

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Bonezmahoney

Reaction score
My phone has started to overheat and the battery dies a little quicker

MissDixie256

Reaction score
I had to reload my phone back to factory settings because it had a rattle when it rang as well as ringtones stopped working! The Corp. Verizon Wireless Store that I go to told me they wouldn't even TOUCH my phone since it was an Android?!?! I called Customer Service (I was pretty upset by this time) and they walked me through a reset. :( Still trying to work my way back from that!!

Bonezmahoney

Reaction score
Has anyone had a problem with the backlight turning off before the setting that you put. My phone is set for the backlight to shut off after one MIN but it turns off after 30 secs or like many others never turns off at all

Reaction score
Mine Alternates, either does not shut off (also will randomly come on) or instead of comming on bright after unlocking screen comes on very dim and then flashes bright

Froyo would be a just desert

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
My husbands fascinate has the v38 updated system and I still have dl09 or whatever and we both have connection issues with data and phone calls. He previously had a moto Droid and I had a rooted froyo Droid Eris...so disappointed with these phones.

vi3tboiii54

Reaction score
My phone has started to overheat and the battery dies a little quicker

if you have clockwork mod recovery you can wipe battery stats which will reprogram how the phone reads the microchip in the other than that that seems to be a common problem with the recent OTA

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Root the fascinate.... I couldn't ask for a better phone.....

Top of the line hardware with the best devs at work.

rockin:
sc nv eb01 v2.4 rom
midnight 1.1 theme

btw, this was 8pen-ed.