1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Pro Clip Car Mount

Discussion in 'HTC Droid DNA Accessories' started by eagle2222222222, Mar 25, 2013.

1. eagle2222222222

eagle2222222222 New Member

Pro Clip has finally come out with their car mount for the DNA. Ordered today. If you have not ever used Pro Clip you might want to give it a try.
  2. scifilmmaker

scifilmmaker New Member

What do you mount it to, or clip it to?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
  3. eagle2222222222

eagle2222222222 New Member

Pro Clip

It is a two piece system. They make a mount that easily attaches to the car. The mounts are made specific for each car. Sometimes the mount goes over the A/C vent or other place. Then the phone holder attaches to the mount. I have been using them for years with different cars and phones. Here is the link: Device Holders and Dashboard Vehicle Mounts - ProClip Car Mounts for Mobile Phones, Tablet, and Handheld Devices
  4. iPhoneTwitter

iPhoneTwitter New Member

The dashboard or vent mount is not safe, I suggest the headrest mount, you can have a check on the professional headrest mount seller wanpool to get a safe and easy-attached mount.
  5. eeeeevo

eeeeevo New Member

Why is that not safe and why r u talking headrest mount?
Search tags for this page

car mount

clip mount pro for droid car mount
dna phone car mount
dna pro mount
droid car clip

galaxy s3 car mount

pro clip htc dna
pro clips dna htc
proclip
proclip car dock

proclip car mount