Power button unlocking screen help.

Chinny570

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Hi, I recently was adjusting settings in my phone and changed something that I am having difficulty going back to the original settings.
With the Motorola Droid Turbo I used to press the power button when the screen was off and it would turn on but take me to a lock screen. I somehow changed it so that when i press the power button it illuminates the screen AND unlocks the phone. I want it to just take me to the lock screen, not unlock the phone. I cannot for the life of me find out how to change this back to the original setting. I tried googling and looking through the forums on various sites and cannot find anything similar to my problem. This leads me to believe I am overlooking some simple setting adjustment.
Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

iiWoodstocK

Reaction score
Settings -> Security -> Screen lock -> Swipe should put it back to where the power button brings you to the lock screen instead of the home screen.

OP
C

Chinny570

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Settings -> Security -> Screen lock -> Swipe should put it back to where the power button brings you to the lock screen instead of the home screen.
I already had it set to swipe so I tried something interesting. Changed it to a pattern unlock and still when I pressed the power button it took me to my homescreen instead of lockscreen, without ever having me enter the pattern. I then remebered I downloaded an app called LockerMaster a while back but didnt end up using. I deleted this app, restarted the phone, and voila! Back to normal. Thanks for the help!