1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Power Button Toggle

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by JOSHSKORN, Feb 12, 2014.

1. JOSHSKORN

JOSHSKORN Member

With my phone already turned on, I'd like to set my Power Button this way...

With screen on: Press Power to lock screen and close ALL unnecessary apps. Disable Data, Disable Sync, Disable Bluetooth, Disable 4G and disable wireless. All I want my phone to be able to do is receive phone and text messages and I want everything else closed. No Facebook updates, no any other kinds of updates, news, etc.
    With screen off: Press Power to unlock screen and enable data, sync, bluetooth, 4G, Wireless, etc.

Here's the idea. I'll use apps on my phone, then press the home button to go back to the home screen, put my phone away for a few hours, only to notice my battery has been drained significantly and the apps I was using are still open.

Is there an app out there for this?
Search tags for this page

how to disable power putton on droid razr