Post your droid speedtest results

Kevin8se7en

Reaction score
lol, yeah... good old photoshop. Wanted to see the reactions I would get lol.

The Speedtest makes no sense. It said my nearest tower was San Diego California which was about 350 miles away... but I live in Minnesota. I live about 1500 miles away from San Diego, not even close to 350. It also said Madison Wisconsin and Chicago Illinois were both over 500 miles away... when in reality, they are only about 370 miles away. Not to mention that even if I was 350 miles from San Diego, i'd still be a lot farther than 500 miles from Chicago.... so all the distances make no sense.

I think its all fake.

Appleanche

Reaction score
416483.png

This was at home, for whatever reason there doesn't seem to be a server close to me at the moment, although at times some pop up 30 mins away.. and I'm pretty happy with that result being tucked away a bit in a mountain where AT&T we got about 2 bars if we were lucky and kept our phones next to the window.

363443.png

This was the last one I did closer to town

jmacal83

Reaction score
WOW the pictures that came out of your droid look phenomenal....have not had chance to test out the camera yet..but i will do it now after looking at your pics.

Where did you guys get the actual pics for the results??

Just tested my 3G with Atlanta, Ga Server: Download 2.26Mbps, Upload 0.79

WIFI: Download 2.44Mbps, Upload 0.96

once the test is done touch "results" top of screen, then touch one of results, then touch menu button then email results, choose you email.
You will have a link to the pic in the email.

huskur

Reaction score
doesn't speedtest.net require flash? i go to the site and don't see anywhere to start the test

JoeQinMD

Reaction score
What I do not understand is that I have a G (54 Mbit) Wilress access point so why is this nearly 9 times slower?

The Wireless speed is always going to be slow from my house since the best I ever get from verizon is 2 bars. That's the reason I have verizon - all other carriers are NO SERVICE where I live.

Attachments

• 444571.png
    444571.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 133
  • 444840.png
    444840.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 135