Possible To Add Sense Widgets Back Into A Stripped Sense Rom?

brando56894

Reaction score
I just got an Incredible yesterday morning (switched from an OG droid) and the two things that I absolutely miss are the powerstrip in the notification shade (which I noticed a few roms have) and my dockbar from ADW EX. I found a few sense roms that are stripped down to allow you use another launcher, but all of the additional sense stuff is removed.

I know this is probably confusing to you all but is there a rom that includes these following features? Essentially what I would like to do is just replace the round thing at the bottom of the screen (i think its called rosie, correct?) and add in the powerstrip.

00 formula

Reaction score
I just got an Incredible yesterday morning (switched from an OG droid) and the two things that I absolutely miss are the powerstrip in the notification shade (which I noticed a few roms have) and my dockbar from ADW EX. I found a few sense roms that are stripped down to allow you use another launcher, but all of the additional sense stuff is removed.

I know this is probably confusing to you all but is there a rom that includes these following features? Essentially what I would like to do is just replace the round thing at the bottom of the screen (i think its called rosie, correct?) and add in the powerstrip.

Even stock you should be able to run launcherpro or ADW and have the same layout as you did on your D1

Reaction score
If you're asking can a rom without SenseUI run sense widgets.. its not possible. The widgets need the SenseUI framework to run.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
B

brando56894

Reaction score
no what i mean is it possible to use a sense rom but not use te sense launcher but to use something likeadw but still use the sense widgets