1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Rom] Optimized sense v1.0 [4/18/2011] mostly stock

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Roms' started by Newtoroot, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Newtoroot

Newtoroot Developer Developer

OPTIMIZED SENSE

Like the Rom rate the thread and thank me

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ok guys so after scratching my head and smoking cigarette after cigarette I have finally completed my own rom. some of you know me from helping aamikam and chingy and i still will be but, i wanted to release some of my own work. I cant thank aamikam and chingy enough for letting me jump in and help with their roms i have learned a lot and im learning from the best, so thank you guys again you are great friends. ​

Credits

Now this is kind of a test rom if enough of you like it i will update it and optimize it even more so please give me your feedback and be sure to let me know if i missed something i sure i have... but i hope you enjoy it so i will be motived to build more roms in the future. ​

FEATURES

Now remember this is my first time take it easy on me... lol I hope you guys like it and there will be more to come including mods, updates and other roms.... ENJOY!!!!!!!!​

Note: I am not responsible to any damage to your phone...

couple things guys you will notice that the message icon is missing on the home screen not a big deal its in the app drawer. its a draw back of using the modded mms and you will have to update your maps i forgot to do it.... ok here you go please give me your feedback. THANKS!

DOWNLOAD
    Optimized sense v1.0
    http://db.tt/PDIBEyU
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  2. Crooke356

Crooke356 New Member

Help?

I installed your rom and when it rebooted it froze at the htc incredible screen. I've installed dozen of roms with no problems. Is there anything special that I've missed?