1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Rom] Optimized sense v1.0 [4/18/2011] mostly stock

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Roms' started by Newtoroot, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Newtoroot

Newtoroot Developer Developer

OPTIMIZED SENSE

Like the Rom rate the thread and thank me

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ok guys so after scratching my head and smoking cigarette after cigarette I have finally completed my own rom. some of you know me from helping aamikam and chingy and i still will be but, i wanted to release some of my own work. I cant thank aamikam and chingy enough for letting me jump in and help with their roms i have learned a lot and im learning from the best, so thank you guys again you are great friends. ​

Credits

Now this is kind of a test rom if enough of you like it i will update it and optimize it even more so please give me your feedback and be sure to let me know if i missed something i sure i have... but i hope you enjoy it so i will be motived to build more roms in the future. ​

FEATURES

Now remember this is my first time take it easy on me... lol I hope you guys like it and there will be more to come including mods, updates and other roms.... ENJOY!!!!!!!!​

Note: I am not responsible to any damage to your phone...

couple things guys you will notice that the message icon is missing on the home screen not a big deal its in the app drawer. its a draw back of using the modded mms and you will have to update your maps i forgot to do it.... ok here you go please give me your feedback. THANKS!

DOWNLOAD
    Optimized sense v1.0
    http://db.tt/PDIBEyU
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  2. Crooke356

Crooke356 New Member

Help?

I installed your rom and when it rebooted it froze at the htc incredible screen. I've installed dozen of roms with no problems. Is there anything special that I've missed?