Portable wifi hotspot not working

badazz74

Reaction score
I hope I can figure this out I really like BB's rom just need to get past this. Hopefully I find the answer.

Spent a hole lot of time but I finally have got it to work. Not one single problem no more VZW page at all dancedroid

Moto Droid
BB V0.4
Chevy kernel ulv 1.25
Black Glass theme

You should put what you did to fix it so others such as myself can fix our same problems, that's how forums usually works.

camaro1173

Reaction score
I hope I can figure this out I really like BB's rom just need to get past this. Hopefully I find the answer.

Spent a hole lot of time but I finally have got it to work. Not one single problem no more VZW page at all dancedroid

Moto Droid
BB V0.4
Chevy kernel ulv 1.25
Black Glass theme

You should put what you did to fix it so others such as myself can fix our same problems, that's how forums usually works.

Well I would love to put up What I did to make it work but I really have no idea what I did not male it work. I just started all over about 4 to 8 times from the start. When I say form Start that is all the way back to wiping the phone at least 8 times before I put the new Rom on the phone. So as you can see I have no clue what fixed it.
Sorry that this does not help anyone.