1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Polling frequency

Discussion in 'Motorola Smart Actions Developer Team' started by garyzim, Jan 19, 2013.

1. garyzim

garyzim New Member

I have a couple of simple smart actions set up for when I am at work and when I am at home, based on locations. For example, when I am at work I have a smart action turn off my phone Bluetooth to save battery. When I leave work I want the Bluetooth to start again so it can connect to my car speakerphone, and indeed it does that. Cool!

But sometimes the Bluetooth doesn't turn on and connect to my car until I'm nearly halfway home. So I'd like to know how often the smart actions poll for changes in a trigger situation like location. Can I set or change the frequency?

Thanks very much.

-- garyZ
  2. epiphone74

epiphone74 New Member

you can add times.. usually get off work at certain time everyday?? use it to toggle bt
Search tags for this page
how often does motorola smart actions poll for location
how often does motorola smart actions poll for location?
polling frequency

what is email poll frequency

what is email polling frequency