1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help me with my smart actions

Discussion in 'Motorola Smart Actions Developer Team' started by My2julz, Apr 3, 2012.

1. My2julz

My2julz New Member

I started with a Motorola RAZR and the smart action I set for location worked great. Every time I got to the location, my phone automatic silenced itself. I recently changed to the razr maxx and all the smart actions I have set for home and car work great, but I cannot for the life of me get the location one to work. Any suggestions? ??
  2. Smart_Actions

Smart_Actions Motorola Expert Premium Member

Try deleting the location. Go to landing screen > menu > my profile >locations > press+hold the location. Then go into your rule and add the location back again. If that doesn't fix your issue here is a more agressive solution.

"Clear Data" by going to Settings>Applications>Manage applications and tap on the SmartActions app."

Be aware that any custom rules, suggestions and adopted samples will be removed. Samples and suggestions will be restored to original state.
  3. My2julz

My2julz New Member

Still no luck. Problem seems to be getting worse. Now the car doesn't connect and the only one working is home. I tried uninstalling the updates (since I can't uninstall the whole thing) to see if that would help...no luck, so put it back...still no luck. This was after trying your suggestions. Any other thoughts ?

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums
  4. Smart_Actions

Smart_Actions Motorola Expert Premium Member

Hmm, this is an unusual case. Try resetting (power on/off) the phone.
    What version of Smart Actions are you running now?
Search tags for this page
cannot clear active smartactions app
clear locations for smart actions
how do i remove my smart actions on my android
how to remove smart actions on my motorola
i have a suggestion on smart actions app but cant view it
motorola smart actions app problems
motorola smart actions delete

motorola smart actions help

motorola smart actions support
smart actions not silencing phone
smartactions app help