Police Scanner App?

currahee474

Reaction score
Awesome app I just got it. I too wish there was a favorites feature. Oh well still a great app.

OP
Blaster

Blaster

Reaction score
Agreed, love PoliceStream. I don't need it since I'm not breaking the laws or enforcing them, but it's interesting to listen to and for me has a lot of local agencies. One of the coolest apps I've found yet!

There is no trial program for this, can anyone tell me if it covers Wilmington Delaware or surrounding area. Zip 19808. Thanks

Edit: Totally forot about the 24 hours trial period. If my area is not included will just return before the 24 hours is up.
I didn't see one... sorry

B

benwiggin2

Guys

I wrote another app, actually it's widget, that would like to get feedback
from users
If you want to try it and give me feedback I 'll let you try policestream for 2 days
If you are interested email me (my email is under PoliceStream app in Market)

Thanks

What is the new app that you would like feedback on?

OP
Blaster

Blaster

Reaction score
Guys

I wrote another app, actually it's widget, that would like to get feedback
from users
If you want to try it and give me feedback I 'll let you try policestream for 2 days
If you are interested email me (my email is under PoliceStream app in Market)

Thanks

What is the new app that you would like feedback on?

Email sent

v188

Reaction score
GLMVSK;

Just downloaded the app. Seems to work ok, kind of intuitive. Could you please add the East St Louis, IL police dept. They are part of St Clair County, IL. I can listen to them on radioreference at home, but can't make it work on Droid.

Please try to add East St Louis PD.

Droid101

Reaction score
Is there a related app like this for listening to Air Traffic Control?

There are a few ATC frequencies on here there is one for my area Albany,NY/Boston Center. I saw LAX listed too didn't listen to it yet.

Who ever wanted to know about Maryland there are some listed I have seen. I like the app I am sure everyone else will.:)

currahee474

Reaction score
New update today that lets you add favorites, browse by Country, State, then County, Syncs the streams, and has a top 30 feature. Totally rad!

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
its a great app....sux that its not free though =[

Great apps should be supported. I don't regret paying for the app. I was surprised to see Roanoke, Va was supported. I love listening to these cops talking about the most unprofessional stuff on the radio!

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
policestream app says its homepage is http://andreig.com/ but it is unreachable for me. Listing the locations the scanner covers on the website would be nice so folks wouldn't have to install it to see if it has an area of interest covered.

Cnote187

Reaction score
Police stream is the absolute best, and it always gets updates a very good and well maintained app

mt_droid

Reaction score
Why not just turn on the portable???

Well maybe the app is the next best thing to using the actual radio to see whether you have and APB on you.