Pocket Empires Help!

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I searched the forums and couldn't find any help for my question, so here it is...

I recently lost my phone, and therefore, lost my Pocket Empires information. I don't know if it's either my User ID or Password that I am not remembering (I remember my Lord's name or whatever). Anyways, is there a way to somehow recover my User ID and Password? Or am I just going to have to make a new account (cuz that would suck)...?

Also, I DON'T WANT ANY D@MN PROMO CODES LISTED IN HERE!!! I just want a solution to my problem.

Thanks in advance for any help.

chomorro

Reaction score
Promo codes are disabled now. As far as your problem you cannot login because the account is tied to your phone and not your user name. You have to message an admin and they need to verify you and what nots.

UNLESS you had the newest version of pocket empires and there is a section in the preferences where you enter a password to sync accounts in case you lost your phone. I have never used it so i dont know how it works. Message an admin anyways, they can be found at pocketempiresonline.com • Index page

Big Cam

Reaction score
I say good ridance, after that stupid promo code fiasco, I hope the server crashes and the game is taken off the market.

OP
b-jammin21

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Promo codes are disabled now. As far as your problem you cannot login because the account is tied to your phone and not your user name. You have to message an admin and they need to verify you and what nots.

UNLESS you had the newest version of pocket empires and there is a section in the preferences where you enter a password to sync accounts in case you lost your phone. I have never used it so i dont know how it works. Message an admin anyways, they can be found at pocketempiresonline.com • Index page

Good. I was so sick of seeing people drop stupid promo codes everywhere. They were even dropping them in comments for other apps, and it was getting pretty out of hand.

Thanks for the help. I will be sure to try it out.