probably a stupid Pocket Empires question.....

hfpinkt

Reaction score
I've been playing Pocket Empires for a couple weeks now, and I'm starting to explore the alliances part of the game. For the life of me I cannot remember which country I picked for my profile, and I can't seem to find a place where that's listed. Does anyone know how to find this out?

chops

Reaction score
I think you only join the alliance that your are so dont worry just click join in alliances tab that will def tell you what alliance you are.....oh by the way i am addicted to this game lol

RedBull

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to get a damn gem mine? Someone said next to my castle...but my castle is in a corner and surrounded by my other buildings. Do I need to have an opening adjacent to my castle?

chops

Reaction score
it should be on your outside wall somewhere u have to click on it and make the mine

mdhuber25

Reaction score
I've been playing Pocket Empires for a couple weeks now, and I'm starting to explore the alliances part of the game. For the life of me I cannot remember which country I picked for my profile, and I can't seem to find a place where that's listed. Does anyone know how to find this out?
its not listed. easiest way is to find someone on your server (1 or 2) that DOES know what country they are in, give them your coordinates to look up your location. if they can see your city, you are the same country as them. if they can't, then you are the other one. im on server 1 if you want me to check for you.

chops

Reaction score
this game is starting to piss me off they had server problems and everyone lost there troops on the 14th and it takes likedays to make troops and they are slow on getting the troops back to people...interesting though all this happened after they opened there game for donations...... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Weapondrift

Reaction score
this game is starting to piss me off they had server problems and everyone lost there troops on the 14th and it takes likedays to make troops and they are slow on getting the troops back to people...interesting though all this happened after they opened there game for donations...... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

well keep in mind that even tho your a donator that doesnt stray you from having no bugs in the game....thats what irrated me. People kept saying "*whine* Im a donator I shouldnt have to have these bugs!" :icon_evil:

The bug is fixed now, and everyone recieved 1000 gems for the issue.

Titan33

Reaction score
you need to be accepted as a member before you can chat with them once you are accepted open up mail then alliance chat