PLEASE!!! Stop asking which phone to get!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

superglen99

Reaction score
For the love of forums people! I have never seen so many "which phone should I get?" threads. They all say the same thing, do your research (google is your friend) and play with the possible candidates. Look at what YOU want in a phone and your budget then buy accordingly!! It's not rocket science and everyone in this forum is smart enough to do their homework and decide what they want. Hope this doesn't offend anyone. Just tired of wading through countless un needed threads.

FC127

Reaction score
Choosing a phone is not something someone can do for you... You have to live with this decision for almost two years, so to base it off what other people like is insane.

Thanks for saying what countless others are thinking.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
I understand the OP's point but I think a lot of people are wanting to see where the dev community is going to go. Which you cannot predict. That's why I'll wait a couple months after the release of a new set. Props OP!

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow the forums can now predict ones taste in steaks....what will they think of next. I actually would suggest the prime rib though.

FC127

Reaction score
Wow the forums can now predict ones taste in steaks....what will they think of next. I actually would suggest the prime rib though.

Call me odd, but I want to have my own piece of meat, not something hacked off of everybody else's meal.

But that's my opinion.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Abby Normal

Reaction score
Most people can pick their friends...

And most people pick their nose,,,

But when it comes to phones, most people don't pick their friends nose....:icon_eek:

Hey what do I know, I would have ordered the fillet Mignon steak dancedroid

nateccnn

Reaction score
I don't know why anyone would want a steak anyhow. It seems ridiculous. Chicken is so much more versatile. Once you obtain root you can throttle the gobbler to full tilt and stuff that bird with bread crumbs (the latest release of foul operating system). Chickens are small enough to carry around with you everywhere you go while cows require a long lead and big dumb bell attached to a collar. I know I would not want a bell on my dinner. I want freedom of choice and steak simply does not give you freedom of choice.

Nate

darkmatter

Reaction score
At the same time, it is a big purchase. People don't want to feel like they made a hasty decision, and want to talk about it, so they come to where people generally know wtf they're talking about.

I just chimed in on someone elses what should I buy thread, lol.

And Rib-eye, with cajun seasoning and flame broiled....[mod edit] I'm hungry now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.