Please help me:(

penut_gallery

Reaction score
i am very new to smart phones, my droid is my first, but im a quick learner and so eager to explore...
my problem is that i rooted my razr, it was a great success, worked perfect
i didnt know that an update would unroot and make me have to reset my droid.
superuser is seperuseless and i cant get it off the phone. i tried to reroot but it didnt take.
i just want it to be awesome again
ive been reading rzr forums for the last 3 days and now im superconfused
im asking for some1 to please explain to me, step by step (and in lamest terms)as to what i need to do to remove superuseless superuser, remove the last update(if that has to be done) and reroot my droid to make it do and be like it was before the stupid update.
u would turn my frown:( upside down :)
thank u in advance, whom ever u r going to be:)
~Julie~

djspy

Reaction score
Have you tried going into the market and see if the app is installed? if it says so uninstall. I had the same issue when i unrooted my phone. I couldn't get rid of Super User.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
i am very new to smart phones, my droid is my first, but im a quick learner and so eager to explore...
my problem is that i rooted my razr, it was a great success, worked perfect
i didnt know that an update would unroot and make me have to reset my droid.
superuser is seperuseless and i cant get it off the phone. i tried to reroot but it didnt take.
i just want it to be awesome again
ive been reading rzr forums for the last 3 days and now im superconfused
im asking for some1 to please explain to me, step by step (and in lamest terms)as to what i need to do to remove superuseless superuser, remove the last update(if that has to be done) and reroot my droid to make it do and be like it was before the stupid update.
u would turn my frown:( upside down :)
thank u in advance, whom ever u r going to be:)
~Julie~

Try this!

OP
penut_gallery

penut_gallery

Reaction score
Have you tried going into the market and see if the app is installed? if it says so uninstall. I had the same issue when i unrooted my phone. I couldn't get rid of Super User.
yeah, i have tried all the routine steps one would take to get rid of the app. my choices r open or update.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Report back after you try the link that FK has posted...good luck!

OP
penut_gallery

penut_gallery

Reaction score
Sorry for the quick post, had to take care of other business. SmallTownGirl13 seems to have handled my affairs quite well while I was gone! LOL! ;)

Good luck.
dont be sorry, ive been seeing u all over the place
so i kinda feel like i know u :)
but all i want to do is root it again and make superuser superactive again...the approximate 2 hour downloads u were so kind to provide me with are really necessary for my simple wishes? or are my wishes not so simple?

OP
penut_gallery

penut_gallery

Reaction score
luuuuv the droid banner

i would steal it from u, but i think u might notice :)
nevertheless, very cute :)

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
dont be sorry, ive been seeing u all over the place
so i kinda feel like i know u :)
but all i want to do is root it again and make superuser superactive again...the approximate 2 hour downloads u were so kind to provide me with are really necessary for my simple wishes? or are my wishes not so simple?

Haha! Well, I try to be helpful to everyone, so I do post a lot. The new Rootkit Matt created is a powerful tool that combines many separate tools into one user interface. It streamlines the process of rooting, UN-bricking, updating, rolling back to earlier versions, and protecting root into a simple menu selection and automates many processes for you. It also steers you away from known issues that the processes can sometimes cause and can ultimately prevent irreparable harm to the phone. You could do what you want with a smaller group of downloads, but the process would be more difficult, riskier, and just a bigger pain in the rump.

Rootkits are not new, its just time-consuming to create them and they need to be updated as things change so often people simply don't bother to make them. I say take the safe road.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums