Playing music on a PC without copying?

greycobalt

Reaction score
I wanted to listen to some of the music I have on my phone at my friend's house, but I couldn't figure out a way to get the computer to recognize the playlists. I use DoubleTwist, and not even the client was giving me the option to do anything but resync it with his stuff. Is there a program that makes this possible?

tommyg562000

Reaction score
Not sure about alll that stuff, but the easiest thing to do is unplug the audio cord from his computer and stick it in ur headphone jack.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
greycobalt

greycobalt

Reaction score
Not sure about alll that stuff, but the easiest thing to do is unplug the audio cord from his computer and stick it in ur headphone jack.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Pfft, well sure, if I wanted to be SMART about it. :p

This was more of the way iTunes handles iPods plugged in...so we can hear what's going on on the computer but still have the music from the phone.

mikeew83

Reaction score
Google music is exactly your answer you will have to sign up for a beta invite but once you have it your golden you can upload all your music to the mobile bit once that is done you can listen either from the app on the market or you can load the site from any computer it's like Pandora but you control the music

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk