1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

" A new doubleTwist is coming"

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by NewArtDroid, Aug 8, 2012.

1. NewArtDroid

NewArtDroid New Member

I see this message in my desktop DoubleTwist, but haven't seen anything new.

I use iTunes to subscribe to my podcasts. I use DoubleTwist to grab from iTunes and then sync with my Droid Bionic the playlists, including my Unread ones. I have noticed that DoubleTwist has more problems with my Droid Bionic lately

- syncing as soon as I hook it up, without giving me a chance to choose the playlists
    - taking forever to sync, even though I only have a few playlists
    - crashing at the end of syncing
    - creating new playlists with the same name, instead of just updating what is there
    - updating the music/podcasts, but not always updating the playlist

I thought something new would be coming, but haven't seen anything. I heard of a DoubleTwist app, but not sure that is what I need (I have not downloaded it yet). Any suggestions?
  2. greycobalt

greycobalt New Member

It's a new desktop app coming I believe. As for syncing, it can be finicky at times. I would try deleting the DoubleTwist cache and re-syncing it again. I bought the AirSync a long time ago, so I don't remember how the USB bit works, but try editing your stuff before you plug your phone in.
Search tags for this page

a new doubletwist is coming

doubletwist crashes phone

doubletwist update

latest doubletwist version
new double twist coming soon

new doubletwist

new doubletwist desktop
new version of doubletwist desktop
when is new doubletwist
when is the new double twist coming?
whens new doubletwist coming