Pitcure GPS cords not correct

OP
rockandrollacdc
Reaction score
Update, since I'm the only one in the world...:) I called Verizon to report this problem. I got a nice lady but don't think she knew much. We checked out every on the phone with out success. Went in to safe mode (Hold power down until Phone Options appear. Now press and hold the power bottom on the phone options. Internet way's didn't work) The cords on the pic were still wrong. Next the suggested was restoring the phone, not in favor of that. I asked if there a way I can see what internal GPS is reading, no she said. If there's anyone out there and want's to test this also, let me know

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
There are some apps available that will give you exactly what the gas is reporting... I'm drawing a blank on the name though..... On a side note, you from the GR area? I notice the Griffins logo.... Muskegon here..

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

OP
rockandrollacdc
Reaction score
Yep, just down the road in Holland.

I loaded GPS status & Toolbox. That showed my position cords correctly, no "-", Now I'm just debating if i want to take it further. I don't want to reformat my phone. I think it's a camera problem. If anyone here in the US with a droid can test it, it would be great.