Pissed!!!!!!!!

CGLOCK

Reaction score
I was forced to use my sisters iphone all night to surf the web looking at house comps in my area. Everytime I tried to type something I kept hitting the wrong buttons on the tiny keyboard. All this bad experience because my sister wouldnt give me my DROID back. :(

crazy51guy

Reaction score
haha...that sucks. Are the keys really that much smaller in landscape mode though....?

Bucknell2013

Reaction score
You, sir, deserve some cake and some quality time with your keyboard-donning, multi-tasking, sliding combination of sexiness and intelligence...You need your droid.

Enjoy your droid.

OP
C

CGLOCK

Reaction score
I have to add the iphone was plugged in the whole time because her bettery life is horrible. My droid was playing 80s music on pandora for 3 hours while she played games and searched the market. She asked about my battery life, I DO admit to useing task killer but either way I charge every day and a half :)

OP
C

CGLOCK

Reaction score
Bucknell2013- I feel like you are the announcer guy off the older budwieser commercial. "Real Men of Genius"

OP
C

CGLOCK

Reaction score
Jrl9851- I doubt the pictures will be enough to get you what you might be hoping for.:icon_eek: