pictures getting corrupted please help =0

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
You can certainly try to reformat it in another devices but most people have found that it won't work. Maybe yours will.

OP
T

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
My friend has also suggested that I partition it to 32gb hopefully that'll solve the problem.

OP
T

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
You can certainly try to reformat it in another devices but most people have found that it won;t work. Maybe yours will.

Do you think sandisk or any other source would let me turn this card in for another one for free???

wcjeep

Reaction score
My S3 had problems with non San Disk media. When I converted to San Disk class 10 memory 64gb it solved wife and I problems. I moved that memory to my S5. Does the S4 prefer San Disk?

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sandisk specifically came out with a bad batch of microSD cards but it has been a while and they shouldn't still be on the market.

OP
T

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
Sandisk specifically came out with a bad batch of microSD cards but it has been a while and they shouldn't still be on the market.

I really wish I did my research before hand. Would they sympathize replace my card for free you think? Or should I get a different brand or smaller storage size?

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
You could call SanDisk, but it may not be worth the hassle. I'd personally go out and get a couple 32GB cards. They are getting pretty reasonably price for class 6 cards.

OP
T

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
You could call SanDisk, but it may not be worth the hassle. I'd personally go out and get a couple 32GB cards. They are getting pretty reasonably price for class 6 cards.

You think I could try selling my 64gb? If I get a 32gb should I not go with sandisk again?

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I would not try selling it if you don't know the condition. Once used in an S4 that caused it to fail it's pretty permanent. I'm fairly certain all the bad SanDisk cards are out of the market if you get one from a well known reliable source.

Eschurr

Reaction score
does anyone know if this 64gb card issue is any different with Kit Kat?

z96Cobra

Reaction score
I've been running a 64GB San Disk Ultra card for over a year now (since Verizon S4 release day) without any problems.