pictures appear when i end call

chasingvictory530

Reaction score
Whenever I end a phone call a random picture will pop up of a droid doing some random sport. Its anything from playing basketball to playing tennis. What is this and how do I make it stop? I haven't downloaded anythin lately and this just startged hasppening.

hebertm1

Reaction score
I saw an app in the market that causes that to happen. I will get back with the name of it. You must have it installed.

Edit Look in the Market at your downloads and see if the is a program installed on your phone made by a company called Keytel Co.,Ltd. One of their apps is called Football CallPho (Philadelphia)

Last edited:

jaughtman

Reaction score
Happened to me today

Thank goodness I am not crazy! I have a Motorola Droid and was on a call this morning on my bluetooth and all of a sudden the dial pad popped up and it looked like the #4 key was being pressed and 4's appeared in the number entry screen. It happened a couple of times so I ended my call, then these dressed up droids started appearing. I did a soft reboot taking the battery out of the phone, I also uninstalled some new random apps that I had installed last night. Finally after the second reboot, I have not seen the little critters for several hours now. There was a banner at the top of each of the pictures that said something about "spy text......" Is this some kind of virus? Is anything I need to do to get rid of this?

Thank you

Last edited:

hebertm1

Reaction score
Thank goodness I am not crazy! I have a Motorola Droid and was on a call this morning on my bluetooth and all of a sudden the dial pad popped up and it looked like the #4 key was being pressed and 4's appeared in the number entry screen. It happened a couple of times so I ended my call, then these dressed up droids started appearing. I did a soft reboot taking the battery out of the phone, I also uninstalled some new random apps that I had installed last night. Finally after the second reboot, I have not seen the little critters for several hours now. There was a banner at the top of each of the pictures that said something about "spy text......" Is this some kind of virus? Is anything I need to do to get rid of this?

Thank you

I have not heard of that one.