1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

pictures appear when i end call

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by chasingvictory530, May 8, 2010.

1. chasingvictory530

chasingvictory530 New Member

Whenever I end a phone call a random picture will pop up of a droid doing some random sport. Its anything from playing basketball to playing tennis. What is this and how do I make it stop? I haven't downloaded anythin lately and this just startged hasppening.
  2. hebertm1

hebertm1 New Member

I saw an app in the market that causes that to happen. I will get back with the name of it. You must have it installed.

Edit Look in the Market at your downloads and see if the is a program installed on your phone made by a company called Keytel Co.,Ltd. One of their apps is called Football CallPho (Philadelphia)
    Last edited: May 8, 2010
  3. jaughtman

jaughtman New Member

Happened to me today

Thank goodness I am not crazy! I have a Motorola Droid and was on a call this morning on my bluetooth and all of a sudden the dial pad popped up and it looked like the #4 key was being pressed and 4's appeared in the number entry screen. It happened a couple of times so I ended my call, then these dressed up droids started appearing. I did a soft reboot taking the battery out of the phone, I also uninstalled some new random apps that I had installed last night. Finally after the second reboot, I have not seen the little critters for several hours now. There was a banner at the top of each of the pictures that said something about "spy text......" Is this some kind of virus? Is anything I need to do to get rid of this?

Thank you
    Last edited: May 8, 2010
  4. hebertm1

hebertm1 New Member

I have not heard of that one.
Search tags for this page

ads after ending phone call android

android popup ads after phone calls

pops up pictures on my phone