picture from video question

duncan0553

Reaction score
I wanted to see if anyone could tell me how to make a picture from a video on the phone. I heard that if you have a video you can stop it and make a picture from it. Just not sure if that is possable or a ghost story.

wendee2150

Reaction score
duncan0553 said:
I wanted to see if anyone could tell me how to make a picture from a video on the phone. I heard that if you have a video you can stop it and make a picture from it. Just not sure if that is possable or a ghost story.

While video-ing: tap the screen and it saves it as a picture for you. Practice on something that doesn't matter. It's a great feature!

KyleQ

Reaction score
Move it to a PC, fire up WMP Classic and you can use the arrow keys to go frame by frame. Take a screen shop, paste into paint, crop and save. Good to go. That is how I got this from a video-

DocsDad

Reaction score

In your gallery... long press the video you want to capture a frame from. Press "edit". Go to, or play up to the frame you want and pause the video. Then press the main menu soft key and "extract frame". This will give you an option to name and save to SD.