Otter Box Commuter Pictures

tb2007

Reaction score
Hey guys

I just got my Otter Box commuter case and wanted to share some pictures. Before I ordered it I had a hard time finding pictures showing the added thickness.

With the Otter Box on, at its thickest point (hump at the top), it's about the same thickness as the Droid 1. Sorry for the crappy pictures, I took them in low light.
The Droid 1 is the rear when they are in line with the camera.

View attachment 47536View attachment 47537View attachment 47538View attachment 47534View attachment 47535

Also if you're interested, I wanted to see how well my old Droid 1 held up to some keys and a knife. Here's the video: [video=youtube;SC2lAHQz598]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC2lAHQz598&context=C35c3a5cADOEgsToPDskIAzUu89b1eApDsBj1B7_TX"]video[/video].

Last edited:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Nice pics of the case - thanks for sharing!

How could you torture a legend like that ;)...

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
You don't understand how using the knife felt so wrong at every level!

No, I do...I have my D1 in a locked glass case as if it was on display at the Smithsonian ;)...LOL:icon_ devil:

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
I just got my commuter case today and put it on. It definitely adds to the thickness, but not that much. I like it!

MaXGTS

Reaction score
Keys and knives are not a good scratch test. Pick up a handful of sand, turn the Droid face down on the palm of your hand and rub it back and forth. I guarantee you'll scratch all Gorilla Glass.

hoppyjr

Reaction score
Nice pics. I find my Maxx in the Commuter is about the same size as my old Bionic naked (with standard battery). I'm loving this Commuter case.....and the Maxx too!

posted using Tapatalk