Pics of a Google/Motorola Nexus Smartwatch Surface; The Device That Could Have Been

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Feb 26, 2014.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,728
    [​IMG]

If the included leaked images are for real, then Google and Motorola were working on a Nexus smartwatch together before Google dumped Moto. This is a glimpse of a smartwatch that "could have been," but will instead fade into obscurity. Despite the fact that a Motorola & Google partnered Nexus smartwatch will likely never see the light of day, there are still persistent rumors that both companies will produce a smartwatch of their own.

[​IMG]

Just recently we have seen reports of an LG-made Google Nexus smartwatch which might be coming at some point this year, and we have also heard direct confirmation from Motorola they plan to launch their own smartwatch later this year as well. At any rate, regarding this now mythic device, here's a quote with more of the details,

For more info and pics, check out the source link below.

Source: AndroidPolice

2. 94lt1

94lt1 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,281
    Now I just need to get google to implement a hot rod mode in their autonomous cars..put it in an 82 trans am ..ok..too much caffeine.. Sorry..

But I'm definitely looking for this..haven't tried the Samsung version...

3. GAstorino

GAstorino Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Weird how all of the smart watches look exactly like my old Ipod Nano with its watch band that functioned great. Apple could have updated that nano instead of reinventing the entire car and we would have a working item by now. Google ipod nano watch and see. Tweaks with more memory, slightly bigger screen, Bluetooth connection, work with apps. DONE.

Search tags for this page

google nexus smartwatch