pics not loading...

cesar357

Reaction score
Like the title states. My pics aren't opening. Don't kniw what happened. Just yesterday there was no issue. I open QuickPic and or My Gallery and can see the photos if I scroll through them. But when I select a picture to view larger, ir says "LOAD FAILED". Does anyone know what can be happening? Any ideas in what can be done? I hope my Micro SD card isn't damaged =(

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Did you resolve it? Try clearing data & cache in applications manager.. Reboot phone and let pics scan again... It's also possible you might have a corrupt pic file..

Noted 2x- beta testing

OP
cesar357

cesar357

Reaction score
I have restarted the phone a couple of times and the issue isn't resolved. If I have a corrupt file is that only one pic? Cause I can't see any that are on my camera folder.

OP
cesar357

cesar357

Reaction score
Oh GREAT! I did that clear cache and now I can't even see the thumbnails. All pics are a gray screen with no image. I click on it and it says "Load Failed". Only thing that is still there is it says I have 2009 pics in that folder. But I can't see them.

lowvolt

Reaction score
Unmount and remount SD card. From settings storage.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

OP
cesar357

cesar357

Reaction score
As in remove the SD card from phone and insert into a computer? Or connect it via USB cable? Remove? I don't think so. I don't think my iMac has that feature.

lowvolt

Reaction score
As in remove the SD card from phone and insert into a computer? Or connect it via USB cable? Remove? I don't think so. I don't think my iMac has that feature.

Yes. Remove and put in computer. Either way should work test SD card.

OP
cesar357

cesar357

Reaction score
I connected my Note 2 to my Mac. It shows the folder but I still can't see the pics. I transfered the folder over to my Mac computer and when I try to open the pic it says "Can't open file because it's empty". The picture is saved under jpeg. But it doesn't want to open it still.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Hmm.. Something is corrupt... I would think maybe one pic or so.. So no pics can be viewed when on folder on Mac.. These pics were taken with phone.. Previously transfered?

Noted 2x- beta testing

lowvolt

Reaction score
Do you still have thumbnails? That you can view. Either on phone or Mac?

OP
cesar357

cesar357

Reaction score
Yeah I can't see the pics on computer either. I just connected that SD card into my old phone, a Motorola RZR Maxx and it doesn't work either. Can't open the pics from the old phone either. This is driving me nuts. I don't know how to figure out whats corrupted.

OP
cesar357

cesar357

Reaction score
Do you still have thumbnails? That you can view. Either on phone or Mac?

No. When I did that clear cache thing the thumbnails went away. Now all I have is grey little screens.