Phone vibrates upon full battery notification

gerkenkm

Reaction score
I place my phone on silent at night but around 5: 00 am it will vibrate. I think it happens when my notificationpops up saying my battery is fully charged. Any help o. how I can disable this? UItr keeps waking up my husband.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Use silent mode with only alarm available?

8pened!

Kidd_Funkadelic

Reaction score
There is no way to get rid of it from what I have seen. I think froyo will change the popup to a normal notification so hopefully the vibration issue will he resolved to if we ever get it. I use my phone as an alarm clock so this is a huge pain for me...

M

Mwsr

I hate this also.. very annoying you can't get rid of it

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
No there is a way to do it and not be rooted I did it on mind but cant remember what I did.

Kidd_Funkadelic

Reaction score
Follow these steps.

Samsung Fascinate Hidden Secret Codes | Mobile Phone Blog

The hidden menu had no effect for me.

I still get the vibrate and popup even if my volume set to silent. Very annoying since I use it as an alarm clock- the screen is always on and very dim, and set to silent so only the alarm will make sound. Yet it lights up the room every night w/ the bright popup and vibrates...

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
Hmm it worked for me and my wifes phone. Sorry it didnt was hoping to help u out dude.

Anna00

Reaction score
I also am having the same problem. I get woken up every day at 4 AM because the phone decides to vibrate when the battery is full. Ahhhh I am desperate to fix this! I opened the hidden menu and disabled the "full Batt pop up" option, yet it still does this. Any advice??
My phone is not "rooted," whatever that means, so I don't know if that makes a difference.

fascinater

Reaction score
It took a couple of tries before I got it to work for me.

Anna00

Reaction score
It also still vibrates even when my phone is OFF and charging. There's really no way to fix this?! I'm losing my mind.