battery notification

Rachel.loves.life!

Reaction score
I've got a wonderfully dim clock for use next to my bed at night. But about halfway through the night a really bright system notification comes on and lights up the room. The notification says the battery is fully charged and that I should unplug it now. Do any of you guys know how I can make that notification stop? Is there a problem with leaving the phone plugged in to the charger after it's fully charged? Thank you. :)

Rachel

garywojdan81

Reaction score
There is a hidden menu you can access thru the dialer that will enable you to turn that off. There's no danger in leaving it plugged in after its charged but you could get some image latency on your screen from the message though. Search xda- developers for the forum called "android secret code string revealed."

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

LinenEphod

Reaction score
Search xda- developers for the forum called "android secret code string revealed."

Sorry, but I'm a noob. What is xda developers? Where do I search for this? I would also like to turn this notification off as well.

garywojdan81

Reaction score
You can go to xda-developers.com & register & then d/l the xda apparently from the market. Once you log in with the apparently you can get almost any info you need on your phone or on your computer.

Edit: Sorry, meant it to say "app "

Kidd_Funkadelic

Reaction score
I just posted a similar question. There is a hidden menu that is apparently supposed to disable this popup but when I enable it nothing changes and I still get that annoying popup. Any insight is appreciated!