Phone slow down after last update? ~11/13

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
After the latest update(Nov '13; 98.19.94 on my phone) has your phone slow down some? Seems like it's doing things in the background. I've deleted apps that I'm not using that kept 'springing back to life' after shutting them down and still seems to be doing something. It isn't constant but it seems slower. Yes I've cleared the cache and all the usual suspects. No I didn't do a factory reset after the update and no I'm not going to....too much of a PIA.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I didn't do a FDR either (not for such a minor maintenance update) and installed the update on all 3 of our Razr M's. So far, I haven't noticed any slow down. Is the new Verizon Cloud app running? I opened it to see what it's about & what it can do. Don't need it, I have backups already created using Google apps. I did make sure to uncheck all of the backup file types so nothing is backing up unless I decide to use it. Is the old version of Verizon BA+ removed? It did not completely remove from my wife's phone without some extra steps. Maybe that's still trying to run?

OP
B

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
So I did this. I shut the phone off and turned it back on. Seemed about the same. I loaded Adobe Flash(yes you can load Flash on the M). Somehow it seems a lot faster now. ???

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
So I did this. I shut the phone off and turned it back on. Seemed about the same. I loaded Adobe Flash(yes you can load Flash on the M). Somehow it seems a lot faster now. ???

That sounds good, glad to hear it's running fast & smooth again. I have Flash loaded also, from an older apk file & it works good. I never planned on keeping this phone as long as I have, but now don't really plan on getting a new one. This little guy impresses me all the time. And now that we are getting Kit Kat I want to see how the phone runs on that.