Phone reboot

nemisis9

Reaction score
What's the best way to reboot phone..pull batt or is there and easier way..and is it good to to it

Sent from my DROID2

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Powering your phone off then back on is equivalent to a reboot. Do this at least once a day.

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
nemisis9

nemisis9

Reaction score
Ahh sounds good..I've heard it was good to do but what is the point in it what does it do

Sent from my DROID2

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Think about it this way: these things are more like computers than phones as of late. A computer needs a reboot to run its best...same principle. They just need a break from time to time.

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
nemisis9

nemisis9

Reaction score
Sounds good...I've been thinking bout it but from what I've seen on youtube it seems like a lot of stuff to do and I don't wanna brick my d2..

Sent from my DROID2

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have an easier (and effective) way. I've personally rooted 6 DXs and 4 D2s with 0 issues. Its usually what people do AFTER rooting that messes their phones up, not rooting itself though. Up to you and I in no way encourage it!

Sounds good...I've been thinking bout it but from what I've seen on youtube it seems like a lot of stuff to do and I don't wanna brick my d2..

Sent from my DROID2

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
nemisis9

nemisis9

Reaction score
What do u mean by what they do after its rooted

Sent from my DROID2

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
he means like changing roms and using different rooted apps

Exactly! ALWAYS make backups before you change anything and read read read! If unsure how to do something, ask...we're here to help! :)