phone is VERY slow

angelbabii25

Reaction score
After I send a text message, I notice that my phone lags and takes forever to get back to the home screen. Even if i try to go to the menu using the touch button on the bottom of phone it goes to the menu but is pitch black.
Does anyone know whats going on and can help me? Or if you to are having the same problem.
Thanks.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Is your phone completely stock? If so, the stock launcher is known to be very slow upon redraw (with one of the latest updates it can now be thrown out of memory if it is needed). If you switch to a 3rd party launcher (LauncherPro, ADW, etc) they perform much better. Even have options to always keepo them in memory so going back to home is faster.

The other things you can do that are more work: rooting your phone and overclocking it or switching ROMs will also speed up your phone.

Droidella

Reaction score
I think I know what you mean... Are you getting the 1X signal instead of the 3G signal too? If you have Verizon, their network is having some MAJOR problems with 3G across the whole country. (just google it)

OP
A

angelbabii25

Reaction score
I think I know what you mean... Are you getting the 1X signal instead of the 3G signal too? If you have Verizon, their network is having some MAJOR problems with 3G across the whole country. (just google it)

YES! exactly! thankyou and yeah it says 1x most of the time?

Droid Monkey

Reaction score
How do you do a factory reset. Moto Droid 1, rooted, cyanogen mod, 1.2 kernel. Thx.

Sent from my Droid